Sunday, October 4 from 6:00-6:45pm
we will have another oppoprtunity to meet and worship!
We will gather outside in the back parking lot (bring your lawn chairs) for a time of worship and a message of encouragement. We will still practice safe measures of social distancing.
Phil and our worship team will lead our time of worship, and Doug will share a brief message of encouragement.
The following guidelines will be in place for this evening service:
· We will practice safe, social distancing
· You are strongly advised to wear personal face masks
· The playground will be closed
· Restrooms will be available - however, drinking fountains will not be available you are welcome to bring your own water bottles!)
· If you are in an at-risk group or have symptoms, we encourage you not to attend, but wait until more restrictions have been lifted