COVID-19 RE-GATHERING PLAN
WILDWOOD CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Starting December 6 we will be having only one in-person worship at our 9:00am service. You will still be able to go online at https://wccstl.online.church at both 9:00 & 10:35am.
PLEASE READ THIS SAFETY GUIDELINES BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION!
Safety Guidelines for Re-Gathering:
- In accordance with St. Louis County Health Guidelines we will be wearing masks at all times when in the building.
- In order to honor the social distancing guidelines, each service will be limited to an attendance of 50 people. Reservations for each service will be closed at 50 reservations. See link above to make reservations for each Sunday.
- We will practice social distancing when in the building - seating in the auditorium is safely staggered for social distancing. Upon entering the building, please go directly to the auditorium and find your seat. Please sit with your family and maintain at least six feet between you and others who are not part of your household. Ushers will be available to assist with seating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Sermon notes will be offered online only through the Bible App and/or through CCB (which will have been emailed to you on Friday)
- We will practice social distancing as we enter and leave the building as well as during the service.
- An offering box will be available at the entrance door leading into the auditorium to receive your tithes and offerings. Offering bags will not be passed.
- Prefilled communion cups will be available in the cup holders located in the back of your chair.
- There will be no children's or student programming during phase 1.
- Online services will continue at https://wccstl.online.church
We ask that you please not attend in person if you have had any of the following symptoms during the week: fever over 100, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days) or if you are in an "at risk" group.
Due to the changing conditions with COVID-19, we will continue monitoring state & local guidelines, seeking advice of medical professionals and will return to normal activities as soon as it is considered safe to do so. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.