Here's the skinny on all the stuff you'll need to bring for Believe 2018. If you have any unanswered questions, please contact us. We'd be happy to discuss anything you or your student are unsure about.
I'm quite confident you don't need me to spell out all the specifics. Here are some general things to keep in mind.
- For both guys and girls, we're asking for modesty to be your guiding principle. Please bring and wear attire that reflects your status as a son or daughter of the Most High King.
- It is still technically Winter. The Midwest's weather patterns are unpredictable. I'd suggest you're prepared, in case the temperatures drop.
- Wear clothes that you can be active in. There will be lots of games, fun, running around, and so on. Be prepared for that.
- Footwear is important, too. Make sure you bring a comfortable pair of tennis shoes. We'll be doing a pretty fair amount of walking.
Almost everything is paid for in your registration price. However, you'll need just a bit of money for a couple things.
- Two meals (lunch and dinner on Saturday)
- If you want to buy some merchandise (CDs, t-shirts, books, etc.), that will be up to you
- Bible (I bet you saw that one coming)
- Pen/pencil and notebook
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, etc.)
- Water bottle to use throughout the weekend
Note: We are not putting a ban on cell phones for this trip. We recognize that a mobile device is an important piece of most student's lives. However, it is the student's sole responsibility to use their technology appropriately and to refrain from using it when necessary. Students found to be using their device in a distracting manner to themselves or others will have their cell phones confiscated by one of our adult leaders.